Welcome to MONTECARLOCASINOCHIPS.COM

Monaco was a very small and impoverished country when Prince Charles III introduced gambling as a source of revenue in 1866. Within 3 years this new source of income became so rewarding that direct forms of taxation were eliminated. A new casino was opened in 1904 called the International Sporting Club. This second casino was needed to help accommodate the burgeoning tourist business to Monte Carlo'€™s recreational areas.

 

 

A third casino owned by the Loews Corporation opened in 1975 and is more of an American style operation. The blackjack, Nevada craps, slot machines, and American roulette provide a more familiar atmosphere for visiting Americans. Gaming chips used at Loews are familiar Bud Jones metal inlays.